Saturday, January 29, 2011

"Sweet" Baby Girl plus Coffee and The Cross Cookies

Busy week for me.  I made about six dozen decorated cookies and a birthday cake plus worked on my Valentine table decorations between work and chasing the munchkins around.  I'm not sure I'd have it any other way though.  I love my babies, and the baking and decorating!  =)

These were for my cousin to take to a baby shower for one of her friends.  I've been on this "sweet treats" kick lately and couldn't help but incorporate the theme into these cookies for a sweet baby girl.  Usually I prefer to get all the specifics from folks when they request cookies.  I mean every detail they can think of that I can put into cookie form for them.  But, this time I didn't mind having a little freedom with the design.  So sweet.




Have a fun time at the shower cousin, and welcome Baby Kaliyah.

And these were for a co-worker's turn to host a monthly church group meeting.  I really liked these once I got the design on the coffee cups down.  I was fresh out of ideas on how to decorate them and just about frustrated with myself as I got about half a dozen cookies into decorating when I finally got something I liked.  But, as one of my Besties texted in response to my text of frustration to her "Practice 'dozen' makes perfect."  =)  I love it!  This just might become my cookie decorating motto.  Good thing I always make extra!



     
Blessings, Linda and enjoy your meeting.

Oh, and thanks for the encouragement Adriana.  Love you girl!

Happy weekend everyone!  I'm off to get the kids up for MOMS group at church this morning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I love the little baby onesie! And the little cupcakes. AND THE FLOWER WITH THE CUPCAKE IN THE CENTER. So cute!

    ReplyDelete